Mesmo.me, the company that has set out to reimagine and simplify the travelers’ experience, has launched their new app Mesmo, available for iOS and Android. After a successful beta launch with numerous partner hotels, top activity suppliers and users, Mesmo is ready to help travelers experience cities around the world like a local while uncovering a variety of activities and gain access to hotel rewards. In a crowded market inundated with overly negative and positive traveler reviews, it is difficult to shut out all the noise to find a destination’s real gems. Mesmo is the solution.
Featuring a user-friendly interface, the Mesmo app offers its users a new way to feel like local in any city by finding the best things to do, easily book tickets to gain access to a plethora of events and activities and earn rewards all in one place.
“We aimed to build an app that makes it possible for a traveler to find people’s top 10 local recommendations in a couple of clicks. Mesmo focuses on the community, allowing the user to save time searching and making it easier for them to keep track of places they want to experience,” said Alex Balkin, Founder of Mesmo. “Our users can find the best activities, purchase e-tickets, and skip the purchasing lines at museums and events around the world.”
The Mesmo app features:
- Decluttered and trusted way to get recommendations: Mesmo provides only community-driven top recommendations available for any city.
- Ability for users to write their own recommendations for places users love in their home town or have encountered in their travels.
- Users can earn points by making great recommendations and then tag & share them with friends & family. It’s an easy way to be a personal city guide.
- In-app ability to book tickets for the most popular activities, attractions, and museums. With Mesmo, you don’t need to check a dozen other apps to get the scoop on the best things to do.
- Mesmo Community Hotel Rewards: exclusive hotel deals for the Mesmo community at partner hotels.
“One of our most exciting features is that users can book partner hotels directly on the hotel site, bypassing big, expensive online travel sites and passing on savings of up to 10% to the guest,” added Balkin.
Since it’s launch, Mesmo has increasingly added a growing number of hotels to its list of partners. The most recent addition is the Barcelo Hotel Group. In total, 40 hotels in Spain, Portugal, and France are currently on board, and that translates to more reward opportunity for Mesmo users. Additionally, users can compare rates in over 800,000 hotels worldwide.
The app is available on iOS and Android phones. L’Etage readers use code: First 500 to get 50 rewards points.